Emerging Digital Marketing Companies
Marketing has undergone great change than it has gone in the previous 100 years. Recent surge in the use of smart phones have increased the online activity of users. With the increase in users’ online activity, companies have also started to notice this trend and aligned their marketing strategies accordingly.
Digital marketing companies have shifted their base from mass media to online media. Everything has been digitalized. Companies can record what you do and are aware of where you are. This effectively helps them target their brand appropriately.
With the changing trends in digital marketing, we have seen quite a few emerging trends in the past two years. These trends have changed the way companies interact with their customers. Here are some of emerging trends and upcoming trends that have been taken noticed of by companies across the globe:
• Social media marketing just got smarter. Companies are strategically timing the activity on the social media. Every update is posted on a particular day, week or at a particular time. This type of internet marketing strategy is devised upon the activities of the followers on social media. Timely social media activity has ensured higher customer engagement rate.
• Digital wallet will take a leap. Not long ago, debit cards change the method of money withdrawal. Credit cards changed the ease of shopping. Paper money changed to plastic money. Then, the net banking facility that changed the phase of money transfer. The latest entrant in the digital marketing world is digital wallet. Not only companies in banking sector are focusing on it but also technology industry is keeping high hopes. Promotional offers and loyalty programs are launched in order to increase the use of digital wallet. Amount once deposited to digital wallet can be used for numerous purposes across various products and services.
• Desktop computers are a passé. This is the post-PC era. Digital marketing companies have started investing in mobile tools. Desktop sites have been developed to mobile sites and mobiles sites to mobile apps. Use of apps has almost rose ten folds in last three years. This enables the users to connect instantly with the website and interact with it in an intuitive way.
• Location-based advertisement is providing local information. As mentioned earlier, companies are aware of their users’ locations. Photos are geo-tagged thus helping photo-sharing sites to provide advertisements and suggestions based on those locations. Location can be fetched via GPS and providing advertisements for nearby restaurants, ATMs, bus stands and other such locations can improve the sales of companies.
• QR codes have been a real thing. These were just fancy stuff a year and half ago. But right now, organizations are using it. They are using it in newspapers to provide hyperlinks to their websites. They are printing it on their business cards that have hyperlinks to their email and profile on corporate network accounts.
The trends that have been emerged in recent times are not a one-off thing. They are here to stay and there will be constant advancements and up gradations in them. Marketing will get more and more intrusive and personalized based on activities of users.